Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is considered one of the best download programs in terms of performance and speed. IDM is a simple and lightweight tool that enables you to download your important files from the Internet easily and quickly without cutting. It also supports complete upload files so that you can upload your files on several days. IDM is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. It also supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content process. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft web explorer, Netscape, MSN explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other fashionable browsers to mechanically handle your downloads. you'll additionally drag and drop files, or use web transfer Manager from command line. web transfer Manager will dial your modem at the set time, transfer the files you wish, then hang up or perhaps shut down your laptop once it's done.
- Stop, Resume downloads.
- Increase download speeds.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers.
- Enhanced virus protection on download completion.
- Download categories.
- Zip preview.
- HTTPS support.
- Easy downloading with one click.
- Video grabber.
- Drag and Drop.
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber.
- Download Speed Acceleration.
- Built-in Scheduler.
- Customizable Interface.
- Advanced Browser Integration.
What's new in version 6.32 Build 3 :
- Improved browser integration modules
- Fixed a problem with the interception of several types of downloads from browsers and from some file sharing web sites
- Fixed bugs
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Version||:||6.32 build 3|
|Last updated||:||Dec 20, 2018|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|