Opera developer contains the latest changes. It is a nightly snapshot of opera active development, delivered more or less as-is and minimal quality requirements. The developer stream is what is often referred to, in development terms, as bleeding-edge or the unstable streams. Referring to the risk of suddenly getting cut by an unpolished developing feature. You can browse and surfing internet pages with last version of Opera Dev. Opera is Fast, secure, easy-to-use browser. Opera has a built-in ad blocker, battery saver and free VPN. Along with a new addition in the browser is Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp Messenger.
- Fixed a bug with icons changing after renaming a folder in bookmarks bar.
- Stay safer and more private.
- Enjoy an ad-free web.
- Multitask on the web easily.
- Browse faster and longer.
- Currency conversion while you shop.
- Personalize your browser.
- Protect your browser data.
- Get your personal news feed.
What's new in v59.0.3206.0 :
- Update chromium on master to 72.0.3626.53
- [All OS] ExtensionThemesPrivateApiTest.SetCurrent fails
- Spellcheck – downloading many dictionaries in row causes problems
- Notification overlay on taskbar/dock icon
- [Win] Right click on a bookmark from BB opens new tab next to the active one.
- [Win] Drag and drop of bookmark to tab strip opens new tab after the active one
- Create test for DNA-74704
- Enforce protecting Extensions prefs key
- Incorrect content in error pages
- SearchCopyTest.NoConvertedValue/HasConvertedValue fail
- Add more misc test related to session restore
- Provide download progress events
- Create signing/transaction request through wallet item API
- Add Captive Portal to opera://interstitials
- Articles don’t disappear after dislike
- O58 translations (09.01.2019)
- [Mac] Cmd+W closes private window
- Add ab_tests.json signature verification during buildtime
- Provide ellipsis when files names don’t fit in panel
- implement opauto regression test
- [Mac] Crash at views::View::SetBoundsRect(gfx::Rect const&)
- Search copy popup visible after opening new tab from external source
- [Mac] Cannot move popup window by dragging the titlebar
- Sync is not working while settings page is open
- Open external links in properly restored window
- DCHECK when extending snap selection outside visible viewport
- Add support for “GET /wallets” API
- [Win] Ctrl + tab popup is visible after minimizing and restoring Opera.
- [Windows, Linux] Implement notification with navigation suggestions for IDN URLs
- [Sync]Add titles to controls in mocked auth pages in sync popup.
- Some CaptivePortalBrowserTest.* tests time out
- tab from search/copy popup’s search opens to the end
- Crash at KeepAliveRegistry::Register(KeepAliveOrigin, KeepAliveRestartOption)
- Validate partner content signature before upload
- Handle wallet item update notification
- Add implementation for canceling a request
- [Win] Opera does not close when closing several windows from taskbar
- Use after free on win when continuing blocked navigation.
- [Mac] Implement notification with navigation suggestions for IDN URLs
- [Linux] Window buttons (close, maximise, minimise) are not visible in Private mode
- Uncalled-for “Invalid installation” log entries
- Add filtering by name and by time period
- Pin sidebar not working at private mode
- Unify usage of verification of file signatures
- Prepare one-shot tracking build for Mac (offline installer)
- [Mac] Detached dev tools window is not draggable
- Add translations
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Linux / MacOS|
|Last updated||:||Jan 21, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|