XRECODE3 is audio converter, which supports most of the common audio formats, such as mp3, wav, flac, dsd, etc. It also supports extracting audio file from most video files as well as Audio-CD grabbing. Command Line parameters are supported. XRECODE3 can convert audio to MP3, FLAC, AAC, Apple Lossless, Opus, Vorbis, and other audio formats.
Features & What's new in v1.89 :
- NEW: added support for decoding of DVDA audio from ISO files.
- NEW: added option "Always transcode" for WavPack library encoder. When enabled, SACD audio will always be decoded to PCM and then encoded to WavPack.
- NEW: all JPEGs will now be saved as baseline to be more compatible with devices not supporting the progressive ones.
- NEW: added option to add silence (in seconds) to the beginning and end of the track (under Output Settings).
- FIX: fixed issue when setting "The default sample rate when converting to PCM" to 44100 caused corruption in extracted ISO files.
- FIX: fixed issue when program was unable to move the SACD ISO file to the Recycle Bin.
- FIX: fixed handling of some dff files.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Mar 2, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|