XRECODE3 is audio converter, which supports most of the common audio formats, such as mp3, wav, flac, dsd, etc. It also supports extracting audio file from most video files as well as Audio-CD grabbing. Command Line parameters are supported. XRECODE3 can convert audio to MP3, FLAC, AAC, Apple Lossless, Opus, Vorbis, and other audio formats.
Features & What's new in v1.91 :
- NEW: added function to arrange profiles (under profiles list right-click menu).
- NEW: from now on console and GUI program will have the same version number.
- NEW (console): added /scandts command line parameter (works the same as "Scan WAV files for DTS stream option").
- FIX: fixed decoding of some DVDA iso files.
- FIX: fixed issue when program required to have a write access for some APE files in order to open them.
- FIX: fixed issue TagsReplace was not working with values containing  chars.
- FIX: improved performance of encoding to mp3, ogg for PCs with many cores.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Apr 26, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|