Create a Multiboot bootable USB flash drives with last version of YUMI. YUMI is a simple tool to create a bootable USB of multiple operating systems, antivirus utilities, disc cloning, diagnostic tools, and more. YUMI uses syslinux to boot extracted distributions stored on the USB device, and reverts to using grub to Boot Multiple ISO files from USB. YUMI was originally intended to be used to store and run various "LIVE Linux" Operating Systems and tools from USB. Using YUMI to install Linux from USB to a Hard Drive works on many but not all distributions.
Features & What's new in v126.96.36.199 :
- Fix to support System Rescue CD 6.0.3, and HD Sentinel
How to Create a MultiBoot USB Flash Drive:
- Run* YUMI-188.8.131.52.exe following the onscreen instructions
- Run the tool again to Add More ISOs/Distributions to your Drive
- Restart your PC setting it to boot from the USB device
- Select a distribution to Boot from the Menu and enjoy!
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Apr 27, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|