Zoom Player is the Smartest most Flexible and Customizable Media Player for the Windows PC. Zoom Player is very upgrade friendly, you can install over previous installation without any stability issues.
- SUPPORTED VIDEO FORMATS SUCH AS (DVD, BluRay, Matroska, MPEG2, H.264 & AVCHD, H.265 & HEVC, WebM, XVID, DIVX, AVI, Flash Video (FLV) and more).
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS SUCH AS (MP3, Free Lossless Audio CODEC (FLAC), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Windows Media (WMA), OGG Vorbis (OGG), OPUS (OPUS), CD-Audio (CDA), Dolby Digital (AC3),UMX and more).
- SUPPORTED INTERACTIVE FORMATS SUCH AS (DVD, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Flash (SWF)).
- Media Library JukeBox mode meta-data scraping for Movie/TV/Music posters, backdrops, still images, title, description, genre, cast and more!
- Media Library YouTube (Channels/Searches/Trends) integration.
- Media Library RSS feed reader.
- Media Library icons displaying the media format, video codec, video resolution, audio codec and audio channels.
- Download subtitles through 'OpenSubtitles.org'.
- Torrent Download & Tracking through integration with qBittorrent client.
- Use XBOX 360 and compatible controllers as remote control with custom, user-assigned functionality.
- Customizable actions when clicking 'Hot' screen corners (function/extended function/execute app).
- Blu-Ray Decrypted Main-Movie Playback (with subtitles).
- Automation user-selected action when connecting/disconnecting an additional monitor.
- Automation user-selected action when detaching/attaching a "2 in 1" laptop's display.
What's new in v15.0 beta 4:
- The Play History fullscreen navigation interface now lists the last play time (not just the date), the last play position and the full path to the currently highlighted entry.
- The Favorite media fullscreen navigation interface now shows the full path to the highlighted entry.
- New "Close on Play" checkbox on the Advanced Playlist Control dialog to control whether the dialog remains open or closed after playing a new media from the dialog.
- Enhanced detection for Dolby Atmos tracks.
- Changed the how information (text/icons) are aligned on the right side of fullscreen navigation interfaces so the information does not shift around when the selected line is changed.
- Tweaked the list based fullscreen naviation interfaces to squeeze out a little more horizontal space.
- The sub-folder selection within the media scanner fullscreen navigation interface would draw outside the defined line boundries.
- The media scanner no longer allows you to add folders to plugin based categories (which are not folder based).
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Version||:||15.0 beta 4|
|Last updated||:||Apr 8, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|