Cleanmgr+ is a replacement for the classic Windows Disk Clean-up. Disk Cleanup isn’t going away immediately but is on its way out the door. Microsoft says it will keep the utility around for compatibility reasons. Microsoft will be soon removing the Disk Clean-up Tool (Cleanmgr.exe) from Windows 10 PCs. It is a Windows system tool which lets you delete the unwanted files cluttered in your PC thereby freeing some space on your disk drive.
- Windows Update Cleanup.
- Downloaded Program Files Cleanup.
- Temporary internet Files.
- History Cleanup.
- Temporary Files.
- Offline Web pages.
- DirectX Shader Cache .
The German edition is only compatible with the latest German data set, which can be downloaded here. Please DO NOT use the windata.ini from previous versions!
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||June 4, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log :
- Added support for BranchCache (BranchCache service is disabled by default on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 Clients)
- Optimized Space to gain function in +more tab/Scripting engine (faster calculation which fixes also bug in recursive calculation)
- Added support for User File History (on Windows 8/8.1/10)
- Revised Theme function (tab color can also be changed)
- Added support for Google Chrome History (Script, shipped by default), Mozilla Firefox History (Script), Windows Shadow Copies (Script). Optional Script files can be found here
- Optimized support for Mozilla Firefox Cache (Script)
- Optimized log output
- Fitted UI of description field (thanks to Deskmodder.de community for the note)
- Updated Scripting engine to v0.6.4
- Numerous minor UI Improvements
- Numerous minor bug fixes