Create an installable clone of Windows (including all your apps and data) on the USB thumbdrive/HDD and instantly transfer your entire OS to another computer, even with dissimilar hardware. FlashBoot supports driver integration and comes with a large set of prepackaged drivers. In the case of next ransomware virus attack, loss/theft of laptop, hard drive failure or Windows Update failure, you can have a safely-stored copy of your entire OS and all programs, and restore it in no time!
- Prepare USB thumbdrive for installation of Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows Vista to internal HDD/SSD
- Install full-featured Windows 10 or Windows 8/8.1 to USB thumbdrive, which will boot independently from main OS on HDD/SSD
- Save USB thumbdrive to image file
- Restore USB thumbdrive from image file
- Copy USB thumbdrive to another USB thumbdrive, retaining bootability
- Install DOS to USB thumbdrive
- Install UEFI shell to USB thumbdrive
- Quickly format USB thumbdrive
- Wipe USB thumbdrive
- Create installable clone of Windows on USB thumbdrive
- Create bootable clone of Windows 8.1/10 on USB thumbdrive
- Install Windows 7 to New Laptop or New PC
- Install full-featured Windows 8/8.1/10 to USB thumbdrive
- Save/restore USB thumbdrive to/from image file
- Convert WindowsXP or BartPE to bootable USB thumbdrive
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||June 4, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log :
- Updated prepacked Intel NVMe driver: added support for PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0A55 storage device.
- Patch for Windows 7 UEFI loader for compatibility with modern computers without VGA hardware: starting from this version, native LCD screen resolution with optional black sidebars is used instead of coarse pixels to futher improve compatibility with modern hardware.