GoodSync is a File Synchronization and Backup Software. You can easily back up and sync your files with GoodSync. It supports secure file backup and synchronization software will ensure that your files are never lost. It is an easy, fast, and secure way to automatically back up all of your data to multiple destinations and to restore it when needed. It also has a real-time and automated data replication for one-way or two-way synchronization across multiple destinations and platforms.
- Real time data transfer
- Block level data transfer
- Unattended service
- End to end encryption
- Version history control
- Copy locked files
- File and folder move/rename detection
- Security attribute propagation
- Bandwith throttling
- Restoring Your Files
- Speed and Efficiency
- Keeping Files Synced
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||June 18, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- GSTP client: fixed possible '401 Unauthorized' error when reconnecting.
- GSTP client: fixed connection recovery on reconnects, esp when conveyor is present.
- GSTP client: try for direct connection more often after recovery, to get it sooner.
- GSTP client: memorize auth context, to speed up recovery on reconnect.
- GSTP server: Fixed rare file corruption on recovery when conveyor is running.
- GSTP server: UPNP: speedup discovery, store more in UPNP cache.
- GSTP server: UPNP: register before UPNP discovery, as it can take long.
- Profile: Move GS Profile Folder from C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Roaming\GoodSync to C:\Users\user-name\AppData\Local\GoodSync.
- Reading Jobs: If we cannot find Unnamed Bookmark in Server Account then just recreate it.
- sib-tic: Add skipping of maps, they start with '('. Old GS versions cannot skip new maps.
- TIC cleanup: leave only last 10 versions of the Server Accounts and Jobs backup timestamped TIC files.
- Job List: always order Jobs by alphabet, remove option to manually order Jobs.
- Added Program Option 'Trust System Root Certification Authorities', to allow user-approved programs (such as Anti-Virus) to listen in on GoodSync TLS.
- Browse/Explorer: Sort disks in alphabetic order, their names starts with Disk Letter.
- Switching jobs while filters panel is active: Save jobs only if there are real changes in filters.
- Workers, Jobs and Progress: fixed Stop command was not always getting to the running Job.
- URL parser: fixed handling of default plain and secure ports, or else Account Manager could lose Accounts.
- MS Graph: Site search queries can be paginated too, so parse multi-page responses.
- sib-service, gs-server, gs-runner: rewrite services to one API to better react to Sleep and Wakeup events.