Download your files with speed, resuming broken downloads, and management of downloaded files. Internet Download Accelerator lets you to noticeably increase the speed of file download from the Internet using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols. The acceleration is achieved by splitting a file being downloaded into several parts and downloading these parts at the same time. Internet Download Accelerator resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers.
- intuitive, user-friendly, and customizable user interface.
- download lists support with rich sorting options.
- dynamic multi-threaded download.
- resumes broken downloads from where they left off from both HTTP, HTTPS and FTP servers.
- scheduled operation, PC shutdown, sleep or stand-by after completing download.
- power and useful tool for management of download categories.
- work with ZIP archives: option to preview the contents of ZIP archives before download, option to download only files selected from an archive, option to check ZIP archives and recover corrupted files as well as option to unpack archives.
- work with RAR archives: option to check RAR archives, option to unpack archives.
- etailed log-file for every download.
- intellectual multi-section download. Internet Download Accelerator dynamically splits a file being downloaded into several sections and downloads all the sections at the same time. It increases the speed of download up to 500%.
- automatically restarts download when download speed decreases which helps to avoid stoppage.
- download speed control with automatic mode making web-surfing more comfortable.
- integration with Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Vivaldi, Mozilla, Netscape, Opera, Yandex.Browser and others.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||June 5, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log :
- Improved download video from video-services;
- Improved playlists download;
- Fixed bug with downloading files with special characters in the description;
- Improved work in Windows XP;
- Minor bugs fixed.