Mp3tag is a lightweight & powerful tool to edit metadata of audio files (easy-to-use). It also supports batch tag-editing of ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA, Vorbis Comments and APE Tags for multiple files at once covering a variety of audio formats. it supports online database lookups from, e.g., Discogs, MusicBrainz or freedb, allowing you to automatically gather proper tags and download cover art for your music library. You can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words in tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more.
- Batch Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
- Support for Cover Art Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even more shiny.
- Import from Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz Save typing and import tags from online databases like Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Replace characters or words Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists automatically Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generate nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are fully Unicode compliant.
- Besides these main features Mp3tag offers a variety of other functions and features ranging ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over support for iTunes-specific tags like media type or TV Show settings, to combining multiple actions into groups that can be applied with a single mouse click.
|Operating System||:||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/2008/Vista/2003/XP SP3|
|Last updated||:||June 28, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log :
- FIX: runtime error when clicking on existing files while adding files via drag and drop.
- FIX: added detection of image type in case no mimetype is set.
- CHG: copy cover art to clipboard now also copies original data in addition to DIB.
- FIX: Discogs titles with pipe symbol were identified as different titles.
- NEW: added support for detection of Opus in files with *.ogg file extension.
- FIX: initial column width in Tag Sources didn't respect splitter sizing.