Download your favorite torrent files with BitComet. BitComet is a free BitTorrent download client.It is also a powerful, super-fast and easy-to-use tool. It supports many modern bittorrent protocol, e.g. Magnet Link, HTTP Seeding, DHT network, UDP tracker Protocol v2. BitComet tries to improve the performance by using the unique Long-Term Seeding Technology. This technology can find more seeds to help finish your downloads.
- Fast and powerful.
- Innovative P2P Technology.
- Global and Per-Task Speed Limit, for Both Upload and Download.
- Add tags to task, categorize tasks on the fly.
- Bandwidth Scheduler and Automatic Shutdown.
- Easy to Use and Free.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Jul 20, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log :
- GUI Improved: support 32MB piece size when creating torrent file, and show estimated size of torrent
- GUI Improved: add fit column size command in context menu of list view header
- GUI Improved: add 2 new options in task remove window: delete unfinished download files only, delete all downloaded files
- GUI Improved: display torrent creator info in task summary page
- GUI Improved: improve floating window display for HiDPI
- GUI Improved: allow up to 10 new task windows to be displayed simultaneously
- GUI Improved: display flag for registered BitComet users of IPv6 in peers list of BitTorrent task
- GUI Improved: display tracker returned leechers amount in tracker list of BitTorrent task
- GUI Bugfix: display issue of item group fold/unfold in Statistics pane
- GUI Bugfix: max upload rate per BitTorrent task in Option window does not take effect immediately when changed
- GUI Bugfix: Long-Term seeding upload speed not displayed in tooltip of BitTorrent task summary pane when task stopped
- Core Improve: improve peer connection request algorithm: assign high priority for new added peers, and cleanup dead peers with failures
- Core Improve: enable Long-Term seeding immediately after new torrent created
- Core Improve: max allowed connection interval of tracker changed to 120 minutes
- Core Improve: add advanced option: bittorrent.save_connected_peers_only
- Core Bugfix: when select part of files in torrent to download, the left size sent to tracker should include all uncompleted files
- Core Bugfix: the upload, download size in first announce to tracker is incorrect when task restart after stop
- Core Bugfix: announcement not sent to tracker when task restart immediately after stop
- Core Bugfix: no DHT nodes should be written into torrent when DHT Network option unselected in torrent maker window
- Core Bugfix: connection error after first announce to HTTPS tracker
- Core Bugfix: HTTP download fails when URL contains IPv6 address host
- Core Bugfix: improve stability of Long-Term Seeding disk cache