Access The internet now with the speediest browser in the world. Google Chrome is most used browser in the world to day. we are so happy that we are own that browser. As we can surf faster than any browser and more secure and safe. Google Chrome is consider the default browser for any one love speed and flexibility. Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. There is a new Apps and tools in it.
- Quick search: Search and navigate from the same box. Choose from results and suggestions that appear as you type, including your recent searches and visited websites, so you can get to what you want in a snap.
- Less typing: Skip all that small-screen typewriting. Auto-fill helps you to complete forms with only one click, whereas Auto-suggest saves you time once typewriting URLs and searches.
- Pick up where you left off: When you switch from your laptop computer to your phone, there’s no have to be compelled to search everywhere once more for that website you were reading. With Chrome, you'll be able to instantly access all of your open tabs, bookmarks and up to date searches from any device. That manner you have got your internet on all of your devices
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Jul 16, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
This update includes many fixes.
- Fix progress bar loading issue.
- Persist a profile preference to show the default search shortcut.
- Fix subresources not going through WebView's interception when a frame is served through AppCache.
- Disable flaky testSuggestionDirectionSwitching.
- Update M75 DEPS to pickup Opus channel mapping fix.
- [ChromeDriver] Don't crash with unknown status.
- [Touchless] Fix progressbar issue with IDN.
- [ChromeDriver] Fix key modifiers in Perform Actions.
- Fix browser_tests compilation in M75 branch.