Internet Download Manager is considered one of the best download programs in terms of performance and speed. IDM is a simple and lightweight tool that enables you to download your important files from the Internet easily and quickly without cutting. It also supports complete upload files so that you can upload your files on several days. IDM is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. It also supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content process. IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft web explorer, Netscape, MSN explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other fashionable browsers to mechanically handle your downloads. you'll additionally drag and drop files, or use web transfer Manager from command line. web transfer Manager will dial your modem at the set time, transfer the files you wish, then hang up or perhaps shut down your laptop once it's done.
- Stop, Resume downloads.
- Increase download speeds.
- IDM supports many types of proxy servers.
- Enhanced virus protection on download completion.
- Download categories.
- Zip preview.
- HTTPS support.
- Easy downloading with one click.
- Video grabber.
- Drag and Drop.
- IDM includes web site spider and grabber.
- Download Speed Acceleration.
- Built-in Scheduler.
- Customizable Interface.
- Advanced Browser Integration.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Version||:||6.35 Build 1|
|Last updated||:||Aug 16, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log :
- Added the recognition of proxies in browsers and its automatic usage in IDM when IDM cannot download directly. The recognition works for all VPN extensions in Firefox, and for some VPN extensions in Google Chrome.
- Added a feature to set "User-Agent" header for manually added downloads.
- You can do it in IDM Options -> "Downloads" Tab. The settings of antiviral software were moved to a separate dialog to simplify "Downloads" tab.
- Found the cause of "403 Forbidden" error when downloading some videos and made a workaround
- Improved video recognition in web players
- Fixed bugs