Manage your files with a simple tool. WinRAR is the most common tool that help you to compress and archive your necessary files in a small size and one archive. WinRAR help you to protect your file from damage or effects by virus. With WinRAR you can send any huge file as one piece to your friends. You can also open and browse your computer folders and files as a list. You can open any archive file types such as ( RAR, ZIP, 7-ZIP, ACE, ARJ, BZ2, CAB, GZip, ISO, JAR, LZ, XZ, LZH, TAR, UUE, Z, ZIPX and 001 ). It can count number of files and folder with their sizes.
- The better way to compress files for efficient.
- Secure file transfer.
- Faster e-mail transmission.
- Well organized data storage.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Version||:||5.80 Beta 2|
|Last updated||:||Sept 26, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- "Find files" and command line mode "i" commands: if "Use all tables" option or "t" modifer of "i" command are used, additionally to already supported ANSI, OEM and UTF-16 encodings WinRAR will search the specified string in UTF-8 files as well;
- better support for Unicode text strings;
- better performance, especially for case insensitive search;
- hexadecimal search output includes both text and hexadecimal representation of found matches.
- File and total progress bar is displayed when unpacking tar.bz2, tar.gz, tar.lz, tar.xz, tar.z archives. Previously only the total progress was displayed properly for tar.bz2, tar.gz and tar.z. Neither file nor total progress was displayed for tar.lz and tar.xz.
- "File list/Files/Exact sizes" option also changes the file size format in WinRAR status bar.
- Added support for one more variation of TAR format archives.
- Bugs fixed: WinRAR extraction commands in Windows Explorer context menu failed if -ag switch was added to rar.ini file.