Get ready for super-speed and smooth performance from Mozilla Firefox. Surf the internet twice as fast as it was before. You can get many features that help you to browse secure and sophisticated under your control. Enables you to protect your private data about phishing and other hackers. With Firefox, you can browse the web pages quickly and securely. Mozilla Firefox is a freeware, the various initial browser. It produces product and policy to stay the web in the commission of individuals, not profit. The Mozilla Firefox is a lot of quicker permanently. With 2x the speed, constitutional privacy protection and Mozilla behind it, the new Firefox is that the higher thanks to browsing.
- Now 2x faster.
- Safe Browsing.
- 30% lighter than Chrome.
- Smooth browsing.
- Switch from Chrome to Firefox in just a few minutes.
- Seriously Private Browsing.
- Faster Page Loading.
- Tracking Protection.
- A powerful engine to make browsing faster.
- Loading pages in shortly time.
- A good design to use all features and settings.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Oct 21, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- More privacy protections from Enhanced Tracking Protection:
- Social tracking protection, which blocks cross-site tracking cookies from sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, is now a standard feature of Enhanced Tracking Protection.
- The Privacy Protections report shows an overview, with details, of the trackers Firefox has blocked. It provides consolidated reports from Monitor and Lockwise.
- More security protections from Firefox Lockwise, our digital identity and password management tool:
- Lockwise for desktop lets you create, update, and delete your logins and passwords to sync across all your devices, including the Lockwise mobile apps and Firefox mobile browsers .
- Integrated breach alerts from Firefox Monitor, to alert you when saved logins and passwords are compromised in online data breaches.
- Complex password generation, to help you create and save strong passwords for new online accounts.
- Improvements to core engine components, for better browsing on more sites
- large codebases and improve page load performance by as much as 8
- WebRender rolled out to more Firefox for Windows users, now available by default on Windows desktops with integrated Intel graphics cards and resolution of 1920x1200 or less) for improved graphics rendering.
- Compositor improvements in Firefox for macOS that reduce power
- consumption, speed up page load by as much as 22 percent, and reduce
- resource use for video by up to 37 percent.
- More browser features to help you get the most out of Firefox products and services
- A stand-alone Firefox account menu for easy access to Firefox services like Monitor and Send.
- A message panel accessed from the gift icon in the toolbar that offers a quick overview of new releases and key features.
- When a website uses your geolocation, an indicator is shown in the
- address bar.
- A new crossed-out lock icon will indicate sites delivered via
- insecure HTTP
- The formerly green lock icon is now grey
- The Extended Validation (EV) indicator has been moved to the identity
- popup that appears when clicking the lock icon
- The Developer Tools Accessibility panel now includes an audit for keyboard accessibility and a color deficiency simulator for systems with WebRender enabled
- Inactive CSS: The Inspector now grays out CSS declarations that don’t affect the selected element and shows a tooltip explaining why -- and even how to fix it.
- The new DOM Mutation Breakpoints in Developer Tools allows developers to diagnose when scripts add, remove or update page content. This makes debugging of complex script interactions and dependencies a lot easier.
- WebExtensions developers can now inspect browser.storage.local data using the "Addon Debugging" Firefox Developer Tools.
- With new network resource search in Developer Tools, you can quickly find resources based on their request and response data, including headers, cookies and content.