How do you edit the metadata of audio files?!
The easiest way to modify metadata for Soundtracks.
The best way to edit metadata for audio files easily. MP3TAG is one of the best metadata editing software, it supports a lot of audio formats as ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA and more. The application allows you to download covers and install them on audio files. It also supports changing everything related to audio file such as filename, translation and import / export Tags. You can also use Tags to create playlists as you like. Easy to control all audio files based on the tag information. MP3TAG is a light and easy to use Tool that doesn't need much time to learn to use it.
- Supports modification Tags on a lot of ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 formats.
- Add Covers for files to show your library organized.
- Import Tags from other sites like Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Edit and replace tags and filenames.
- Create playlists.
- Generate reports in CSV and HTML.
- Fully Unicode Compliant for User-interface and tagging.
Supported Audio Formats:
aac - alac - aif / aifc / aiff - dsf - flac - mka / mkv - ape - mp3 - mp4 / m4a / m4b / m4v / iTunes - mpc - ogg - opus - ofr / ofs - spx - tak - tta - wma - wv - wav
|Operating System||:||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/2008/Vista/2003/XP SP3|
|Last updated||:||Oct 18, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log v2.99 :
- FIX: MusicBrainz tag source stopped working after changes in server response format.
- FIX: occasional runtime error when adding cover art via drag'n'drop.
- FIX: filter view stayed disabled after exporting tags (since v2.97b).
- FIX: focus was sometimes not correctly set to next file when deleting files from a filtered file list.
- FIX: removing cover descriptions for multiple different covers had no effect.
- FIX: querying via Discogs Release ID stopped working in [r1234567] format.
- CHG: updated documentation to cover latest changes in web sources framework.