Acronis True Image is a backup, emergency recovery software, and provides secure data access provider to consumers, businesses, and enterprises. With a Complete Cyber Protection, its Combining reliable backup with proven anti-malware technology, our unique cyber protection solution effectively safeguards all of your data, apps, and systems. Acronis True Image include physical, virtual, and cloud server backup software, storage management, secure file sharing, and system deployment. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, Acronis products provide easy, complete, and safe solutions for data in local, remote, cloud, and mobile devices. When it comes to delivering the new generation of cyber protection solutions, Acronis is the undisputed leader.
- Backup and Recovery
- Retrieve any file from your cloud backup
- Stop ransomware and cryptojacking in real time
- Improved Cloud Restores
- Fastest Backups
- Automated Dual Protection
- Custom Power Management
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Linux / MacOS|
|Version||:||2020 Build 25700|
|Last updated||:||Apr 7, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- Fixed issues
- Log in to the account fails if the computer lacks the respective SSL certificate.
- Acronis Active Protection does not turn on if its configuration file is damaged.
- Acronis True Image 2020 introduces a new technology for disk-level backup. The technology is still being improved, so you might encounter the following limitations:
- TI-169821 Backup conversion to VHD format is not present for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-171553 Moving backups by using the Acronis True Image console is not available for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-169548 Renaming local backups is not supported for the new backup format, *.tibx.
- TI-172340 The backup mounting option is not supported for the new backup format, *.tibx.