AnyDVD is a simple tool to disable unwanted pic options like forced subtitles, forced delays, and no-skip marks, supplying you with full management over your pic expertise. It additionally permits you to launch Associate in Nursing external application whenever you insert or take away a disc and prevents unwanted computer code like 'PC-friendly' from mechanically launching after you insert a video videodisc.
- Works automatically in the background.
- Removes restrictions and region code from DVDs.
- Inhibits addition of analog jamming signals.
- Allows disabling of forced subtitles, forced delays, and other restrictions.
- Works "on the fly" without the need to store data onto your hard disk.
- Supports NTSC- as well as PAL-DVDs.
- Prevents automatic launching of unwanted software such as 'PC-friendly'.
- Can adjust your monitor refresh rate to match your video material.
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal.
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives.
- Compatible with all Video DVD media.
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code.
- Works with all DVD editing tools, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software.
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared in your home network and handled with the command prompt, Windows Explorer, et cetera.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. No need to install third-party UDF-2.5 driver.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Category||:||CD / Blu-ray Tools|
|Last updated||:||Nov 27, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log :
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): AnyDVD could invalidate playlists in some situations
- Some minor fixes and improvements