Google Alerts helps you monitor the web for interesting new content. It is an excellent service from Google, where you can get new updates or recent news on topics relevant to you. Such as :
- Find jobs available.
- Follow the news about your interests.
- Follow the story of new movies.
- Follow the news of art stars, football players and celebrities.
- Follow the music, TV shows and sports.
Create an alert :
- Go to Google Alerts.
- In the box at the top, enter a topic you want to follow.
- To change your settings, click Show options. You can change:
- How often you get notifications
- The types of sites you’ll see
- Your language
- The part of the world you want info from
- How many results you want to see
- What accounts get the alert
You can get emails when new results for a topic show up in Google Search. For example, you can get info about news, products, or mentions of your name.