Play your favourite mobile games on your computer. With MEmu you can play PUBG, Fortnite Mobile, FreeFire, and more. Enjoy a lot of shortcuts and easy hotkeys to play with full control to manage your games. MEmu App Player is a powerful Android emulator and aims to provide the best experience to play android games and apps on PC. Because of the leading performance and unique multiple-Android-kernels support, MEmu has more than 20 million users in over 200 countries and 20 languages, and it’s still overgrowing.
- Use powerful Macro function in fresh-new key mapping panel.
- Drag and drop any file into emulator, which helps you to copy this file from Windows to Android. At the same time, automatically open the corresponding folder in Android like Picture\.
- The system info provides more useful information.
- Play Knives Out with smart F key in Direct X mode now, just like PUBG Mobile.
- Play PUBG mobile with smart F key in OpenGL mode too.
- Get a list of top games and apps by dropping down the floating icon on the upper-right corner.
|Operating System||:||Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Nov 29, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log :
- Now Multi-MEmu can be hide to Windows tray
- Fixed some conditions that cause MEmu get stuck at 99%
- Fixed the occasional issue that there is no sound after start
- Fixed the occasional issue that the icon flickers in the Windows tray
- Fixed the occasional issue that an error message pops up when closing MEmu
- Fixed the memory leak under some certain situations
- Fixed the occasional issue that Multi-MEmu crashes when using batch start
- Fixed the issue that some MEmuc commands fail after the MEmu 7.0.1 version
- Fixed the occasional issue that the speed of a fresh installation is slow
- Fixed the occasional issue that keymapping & FPS cannot show after entering full screen