What's new in Opera browser you will like to use it. Opera is a multi-feature browser that helps you search and browse websites safely and privately. Enjoy a unique web browsing experience in a seamless and modern style. New features that help you surf the Internet quickly and lightly. Opera is an advanced browser has many tools that protect your privacy like adblocker, VPN and integrated instant messengers, etc. Browse and surfing internet pages with the last version of Opera. Opera is fast, secure, easy-to-use browser. Opera has a built-in ad blocker, battery saver and free VPN. Along with a new addition in the browser is Facebook Messenger & WhatsApp Messenger.
- Stay safer and more private.
- Enjoy an ad-free web.
- Multitask on the web easily.
- Cookies protection.
- Browse faster and longer.
- Currency conversion while you shop.
- Personalize your browser.
- Protect your browser data.
- Get your personal news feed.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Linux / MacOS|
|Last updated||:||Nov 20, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- Update chromium on desktop-stable-78-3467 to 78.0.3904.87
- Missing tab entries in tab cycler list
- [Windows] Fonts on VPN popup looks too thin and blurry in dark mode
- [Mac] Broken search popup with ‘reduced transparency’ enabled
- Show collapsible list of trackers blocked on current site
- Download and cache Disconnect services list
- Make privacy popup open when turning on blocking in EasySetup
- Determine and show categories and groups
- Add tests for expanded trackers’ section
- Crash at views::View::SchedulePaintInRectImpl(gfx::Rect const&)
- Privacy popup opens on whitelisted page
- [Advanced content blocking] After Upgrade EasyPrivacy list is disabled
- [Advanced content blocking] Ad blocker activation doesn’t reload page and resets count of blocked trackers
- Trackers on subdomains are not properly categorized
- Do not display ‘Others’ title when we only have ‘others’
- [Mac] Address bar icons in private light mode are black
- Can’t see Disconnect license in opera://about/credits
- The “Disconnect” category should not be shown to the user
- Add tests for expanded trackers’ section, part2
- [mac] opaccessible attribute Description is missing for the tracker item on the list
- Popup opens after turning setting off
- [4k] “List of blocked trackers” is cropped
- Download and cache Disconnect services list Part 2
- Opera 65 string freeze (04.11.2019)
- badly rendered character in group name
- Categories and groups are not displayed
- Crash at opera::installer::InstallerController::OnPrefsIncludeFileRead(base::OnceCallback, scoped_refptr)
- [ContentFilter] Write tests for lists loading
- Fix UI.Impressions.SpeedDialSuggestions
- Automatically rechecking the default list doesn’t apply the rules
- Windows release on desktop-stable-78-3467 doesn’t compile