Create and Run multiple operating systems at the same time and control them on the same computer. VMware Workstation Player helps you enjoy many of the features you want to try in other operating systems such as Windows 10, Linux and Max or test an old operating system such as Windows 7. It allows you to create a virtual version of the operating system with space reserved for the programs you will be using. Virtual system helps you test suspicious programs or use them like a sandbox for all your operations.
- Easy-to-use and Powerful Virtualization.
- Create & run software in virtual machines.
- Your Path to BYO.
- A Secure and Isolated Environment.
- The Perfect Tool for Learning.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Nov 13, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log Fixes :
- Workstation 15.5.1 Player addresses an out-of-bounds write vulnerability in the e1000e virtual network adapter.
- Workstation 15.5.1 Player addresses an information disclosure vulnerability in vmnetdhcp.
- Workstation 15.5.1 Player addresses a denial-of-service vulnerability in the RPC handler.
- Workstation 15.5.1 Player resolves TSX Asynchronous Abort (TAA).
- Workstation 15.5.1 Player resolves a regression introduced in Workstation 15.5.0 Player which causes the Hypervisor-Specific mitigations for for L1TF and MDS vulnerabilities to be ineffective. For more information on these mitigations.