Speed up your Surfing the web with no-limit. Vivaldi is a powerful Browser platform for surfing the internet. It has many distinctive features for fast browsing and security and a lot of privacy protection tools. With a customize interface and advanced development tools, you can quickly browse, protect your privacy, and prevent trackers. Vivaldi is one of the next generations of browsers with new and wonderful features. We always spend most of our time online, so we need privacy protection and safe browsing. Vivaldi is a powerful browser that you can quickly scan through visited websites and get helpful hints for finding old links. You can write notes and take a screenshot for sites and save it. Vivaldi has many tools to customize your browser to make surfing faster. Vivaldi is a Chromium-based browser for fast and power Surfing the internet.
- Speed up your browsing.
- Many tools and Themes.
- Quick Commands Press F2 and write command.
- Adaptive Interface.
- Powerful Bookmarks.
- Web Panels.
- Mouse gestures and Keyboard shortcuts.
|Operating Systems||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Dec 19, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- [New][User Agent] Only set Vivaldi/Version for duckduckgo.com, ecosia.org|com, qwant.com, startpage.com and vivaldi.com|net
- [New][Themes][Settings] Add a theme scheduling option to follow operating system light/dark theme
- [New][Quick Commands] Keep text in input field if command not executed: Settings → Quick Commands → Keep Last Entered Value
- [New][Keyboard][Bookmarks] Support for focusing the bookmark bar: can be mapped as a shortcut
- [New][Extensions] Horizontal extension-popup instead of vertical extension-popup
- [Accessibility] Focus does not go to password popup
- [Address Bar] Context menu is delayed on right click with lots of notes
- [Address Bar] Hidden bottom address bar is on top (when focused)
- [Address Bar] Hostname with an appended slash is not recognized as URL
- [Address Bar] Nickname search requires two spaces to show nicknamed icon
- [Address Bar] Progress bar goes from right to left when adding content to existing page
- [Address Bar] URL is not focused when “Settings → Tabs → New Tab page → Specific Page” is set
- [Address Bar] Unsafe script references in the blocked content dialog are misleading
- [Address Bar][Mac] Right-click selects text in Vivaldi
- [Address Bar][Regression] Focus not in the address bar in private windows
- [Address Bar][Regression] Should support drag-and-drop editing
- [Audio] It is impossible to unmute an inactive tab playing a video (music on YouTube)
- [Bookmarks] No “Date added” column/ “Sort by Date Added”: it can be toggled from title row context menu
- [Bookmarks] Panel toolbar displays ‘needs upgrade’
- [Bookmarks] Tree sorting button tab stops should follow Full Key Access
- [Dev Tools] Audit is broken
- [Dev Tools] Undocked dev tools should have the URL of the inspected page in the title bar
- [History] Manager says 0:00:00 in List and Day Views when OS language is Japanese
- [History] Week number in manager should be locale aware
- [History][Bookmarks] Sorting arrows are the opposite of what they should be
- [History][Regression][Mac] Popup buttons move to left after hitting Delete
- [Keyboard][Accessibility][Panels] Allow use of use arrow keys to navigate the buttons on the toolbar
- [Notes][Themes] “Go to address” button has incorrect colors in dark theme
- [Popup] Title bar is blurred
- [Quick Commands] Enabling both “Keep last entered value” and “open on nickname match” makes QC otherwise unusable
- [Quick Commands] History search can be very slow
- [Quick Commands] Text is kept after a command is executed
- [Settings] Gesture mapping column can collapse
- [Settings][Search] It is not obvious how to save the default
- [Speed Dial] No immediate feedback after a link is clicked
- [Speed Dial] The border of the highlighted thumbnail is cut off when using rounded corners
- [Speed Dial] Unable to open an entry in a new private window using the context menu
- [Speed Dial][Sync][Regression] Loss of user-defined thumbnails
- [Sync][Settings] Sync button does not go to the sync section if settings is closed
- [Tabs] Add “Alt-click to reopen last closed tab” tooltip to Trash button: middle click also works
- [Tabs] Unable to clone multiple selected tabs
- [Tabs][Regression] Can’t close tab stack from the windows panel, not with the button, nor the right-click menu.
- [Themes] Scheduled themes UI selection issue
- [Windows] Update Notifier icon has empty context menu
- [Windows][Linux][Settings][Keyboard] Switch the default shortcut for Settings to Ctrl+F12
- [Linux] Proprietary media and Widevine are not installed for users with a poor internet connection
- [Linux] Update Widevine to 4.10.1582.1 and proprietary media support to 78.0.3904.X
- [macOS] Too many window-tiling options displayed in window menu under Catalina
- [Sound] Permissions to allow microphone access aren’t being saved
- [Sound] Reopening tab results in incorrect muting
- [Sound] “Ask” is invisible in the sound permission popup
- [Start page] Focus stolen from before unload dialog opener
- [Crash] Crash on startup with old prefs/profile
- [Crash][Regression] Changing UI zoom while having undocked dev tools for UI open causes crash
- [Regression] Hang opening a background tab from a pinned tab when action would create a Tab Stack
- [Regression] Popup window doesn’t close by window.close
- [Regression] Tab thumbnail doesn’t get updated until you visit/open/close another tab
- [Regression] Tabs don’t get detached when dropped inside the window
- [Regression] getDisplayMedia doesn’t work
- [Regression][Panels] Floating panel + tabs positioned on the left side causes issues
- A new tab opened from with “no images” set should inherit “no images”
- Long file names make save dialog unreadable
- No warning before closing a window if exit confirm is off