Do you want to build a professional website?. WordPress helps you build a website in a modern way that supports all aspects of SEO. WordPress is open-source software that you can use to build many websites, blogs and online applications. It has many beautiful designs and advanced features to design what you can imagine. WordPress characterize by the ease of dealing and professionalism and contains a lot of plugins that help your site to lead the first results in search engines. WordPress has over 54,000 plugins to help your website meet your needs. You can add an online store, galleries, mailing lists, forums, analytics, and more.
- Customizable Designs
- SEO Responsive
- Mobile Sites Friendly
- High Performance
- Manage on the Go
- High Security
- Powerful Media Management
- Easy and Accessible
|Operating System||:||All operating system|
|Last updated||:||Dec 13, 2019|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
Change log :
- Props to Daniel Bachhuber for finding an issue where an unprivileged user could make a post sticky via the REST API.
- Props to Simon Scannell of RIPS Technologies for finding and disclosing an issue where cross-site scripting (XSS) could be stored in well-crafted links.
- Props to the WordPress.org Security Team for hardening wp_kses_bad_protocol() to ensure that it is aware of the named colon attribute.
- Props to Nguyen The Duc for discovering a stored XSS vulnerability using block editor content.
- Administration: improvements to admin form controls height and alignment standardization (see related dev note), dashboard widget links accessibility and alternate color scheme readability issues (see related dev note).
- Bundled themes: add customizer option to show/hide author bio, replace JS based smooth scroll with CSS (see related dev note) and fix Instagram embed CSS.
- Date/time: improve non-GMT dates calculation, fix date format output in specific languages and make get_permalink() more resilient against PHP timezone changes.
- Embeds: remove CollegeHumor oEmbed provider as the service doesn’t exist anymore.
- External libraries: update sodium_compat.
- Site health: allow the remind interval for the admin email verification to be filtered.
- Uploads: avoid thumbnails overwriting other uploads when filename matches, and exclude PNG images from scaling after upload.
- Users: ensure administration email verification uses the user’s locale instead of the site locale.