Start your office business with advanced & easy-to-use tools provided by LibreOffice. LibreOffice is a smartest office suite; it has a clean interface and essential features. It helps create and accomplish office tasks productively and quickly. LibreOffice contains the necessary applications that used to write, create spreadsheets, make presentations, create databases & flowcharts and edit the formula. LibreOffice has a native file format (.ODF), and is designed to give users freedom, and not lock them into any particular app. Finally, it is great to get similar privileges to Microsoft Office for free in one application that supports a lot of office tools.
- Next-level NotebookBar
- Scorching performance
- Better security and compatibility
- Power up your spreadsheets
- LibreOffice Online - your office suite, anywhere
- Further details
- Use documents of all kinds
- Get more features with extensions
- Free as in Freedom, now and forever
- Built on a strong heritage
- LibreOffice for your business
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Jan 29, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
(318.92 MB) Free Download x86/download/button/#2f8f67(339.49 MB) Free Download x64/download/button/#2f8f67
- Added option to mark comments as resolved in Writer
- Fix missing change tracking layout of numbers and bullets of lists
- The btLr text direction is now available in Writer Text Frames as well
- It is now possible to comment on Writer images and charts
- It is now possible to automatically avoid overlapping shapes with a new wrap option
- Improved performance when importing files with many bookmarks
- Selection of drawing objects anchored at-paragraph works more consistently and user-friendly now
- Important improvements in table handling
- Fast table moving & deletion: Cut command cuts the selected table instead of removing its text content
- Fast table row/column moving & deletion
- New Paste Special menu options for pasting table data into tables
- Improved drag & drop mouse operations to move table data
- Improved selecting cells which contain hyperlinks
- Improved scalability of formula-groups computation on CPUs with large number of cores by potentially threading multiple independent formula-groups together.
- Shading of columns/rows headers is removed; the headers are drawn flat now.
- Deleted a 15 symbols limit to password length for XLSX files
- Added 'Remove Hyperlink' to context menu in Impress
- Added 'Consolidate Text' which combines multiple selected textboxes into one (primarily to simplify editing fragmented content from imported PDFs).
- Interaction now only executed in presentation mode (when clicking on an object). For edit mode, a context menu "Execute interaction" was added.
- Hyperlink in Image Maps now work in Slideshow too