The best way to edit metadata for audio files easily. MP3TAG is one of the best metadata editing software, it supports a lot of audio formats as ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA and more. The application allows you to download covers and install them on audio files. It also supports changing everything related to audio file such as filename, translation and import / export Tags. You can also use Tags to create playlists as you like. Easy to control all audio files based on the tag information. MP3TAG is a light and easy to use Tool that doesn't need much time to learn to use it.
- Supports modification Tags on a lot of ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 formats.
- Add Covers for files to show your library organized.
- Import Tags from other sites like Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Edit and replace tags and filenames.
- Create playlists.
- Generate reports in CSV and HTML.
- Fully Unicode Compliant for User-interface and tagging.
Supported Audio Formats:
aac - alac - aif / aifc / aiff - dsf - flac - mka / mkv - ape - mp3 - mp4 / m4a / m4b / m4v / iTunes - mpc - ogg - opus - ofr / ofs - spx - tak - tta - wma - wv - wav
|Operating System||:||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/2008/Vista/2003/XP SP3|
|Last updated||:||Jan 23, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- unspecific error message after add field dialog at extended tag dialog looses focus while no field is selected.
- action type 'Adjust cover' to resize cover art via actions.
- MusicBrainz cover tag source now also uses multi-field search for album and artist.
- added support for MusicBrainz field MUSICBRAINZ_RELEASEGROUPID to MusicBrainz tag source.
- json_select_array with index parameter now selects the object if array contains objects at web sources framework.
- improved detection of high-contrast modes.
- disabled notification messages after changing, removing and saving tags by default.
- MusicBrainz tag source now also uses multi-field search for album and artist.
- MusicBrainz release type was not parsed anymore.
- multi-field search for tag sources used encoding on whole parameter fragment when building URLs.
- display error message if non-existent file cannot be renamed.
- automatically escape special characters used for scripting at chosen file name for action "Import text file".
- added option to set file open dialog filter to all files at converter "Text file - Tag".
- changed Discogs tag sources to use album artist instead of artist if present.
- removed single dash from characters that are replaced from pre-filled search string for MusicBrainz tag source.
- removed duplicated entry for ACOUSTID_ID from list of standard tag fields.
- extended info in playlists could contain newline characters from tag contents.
- clipped text for longer search-by labels at tag sources search dialog.
- changed to use double pipe symbol as SearchBy delimiter for tag sources.
- creating action groups with backslashes in its name did not work and was silently discarded.
- format string helper menu could contain duplicate entries for standard tags fields.
- format string helper menu also showed _DIRECTORY and _SEPARATOR as tag fields if used on Tag Panel.
- improved visual appearance of menu styles to conform with system defaults.
- improved appearance of menu selection colors and menu text styles and colors in high-contrast modes.
- buttons to display format string helper menu were not accessible.
- cover-type submenu of cover-art context-menu was not accessible for screen readers.