Pale Moon is a traditional web browser that helps you to get a dramatic experience for websites. Pale Moon is an Open Source web browser based on Goanna Browser that is focusing on efficiency and customization. Pale Moon offers combined experience of the most popular browsers (Google Chrome - Mozilla Firefox). It supports privacy by using Duckduckgo search engine. You can customize Pale Moon Features as you like. Pale Moon helps you to surf the internet pages and watch your video, music, or films online by it.
- Optimized for modern processors
- Safe: forked from Firefox and regularly updated.
- Supported by a friendly, active community of users
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface (no Australis!)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many Firefox extensions (add-ons) and themes
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions and themes
- Extensive and growing support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Many customization and configuration options
- Able to import existing Firefox profiles with the migration tool
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Jan 28, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
(34.29 MB) Free Download x86/download/button/#2f8f67(39.09 MB) Free Download x64/download/button/#2f8f67 (38.39 MB) Free Download Linux/download/button/#823410
- Fixed an issue where FTP servers would hang the browser if they were not sending answers according to the protocol specification.
- Added a workaround for GitHub trying to enforce more Google-isms (which we don't support at this time) to browsers that identify as "Firefox-alike".