Manage your PDF documents with smart features. PDFCreator is an easy-to-use PDF tool that scan & convert printable document to PDF and many other formats. It supports conversion document in PDF, JPG, TIF, PNG and more. It helps you to create & merge multiple documents in one. PDFCreator can reduce the file size by resizing & compressing images, protect tour PDFs by encrypting with AES.
- Use auto-save to store a file without interaction
- No ads
- Priority support
- Tools for easy deployment
- Customize the output path with tokens like DateTime
- Print a carbon copy on a physical printer
- Manage PDFCreator profiles for different tasks
|Operating System||:||Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Jan 20, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- Option to sort print jobs in the merge window by date, ID or alphabetically
- PDFCreator can now send the whole document to the printer, including added backgrounds or a visible signatures
- Allow to “Convert Here” and “Merge” from the context menu
- Adding backgrounds is now available for all output formats
- Fixed bug in merge window when trying to drag and drop a new file into the pint jobs list.
- Remove the Bug that caused the application to crash when a broken font was loaded. The Bug occurred while selecting a font for the stamping action.
- Files saved from the COM interface were sometimes saved generating a distinct filename, if the target file already existed. PDFCreator now writes exactly to the specified location.
- Fixed converting files, when the filename ended with a space or a dot
- Fixed error in merge all function when merge window was open before
- PDFCreator now has a workflow editor to define the order of actions while converting documents
- New PDFCreator edition PDFCreator Professional, which is the successor of PDFCreator
- Business and PDFCreator Plus
- For easier understanding, the “script” action was renamed to “run program”
- Printer drivers are signed with the current pdfforge certificate.
- PDFCreator now uses and requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2