Produce your audio with high quality, control, and multiple features. REAPER is a fully digital audio production tool, offering recording, editing, processing and mixing multitrack audio files. It supports many devices, formats and plugins that help you to arrange, create, render, record and edit many audio files.
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multichannel support throughout.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Jan 14, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
(12.90 MB) Free Download x64/download/button/#2f8f67(11.07 MB) Free Download x86/download/button/#2f8f67(60.00$) Buy License/cart/button/#d18719
- Actions: show custom action toggle state as enabled/disabled if all component actions that report a toggle state are enabled/disabled
- FX browser: improve mixed-state handling of plug-in options in context menus
- FX chain: improve behavior with multimonitors at different DPIs
- Knobs: use v5.x image selection behavior
- Linux: fix listview header hit testing
- macOS: fix ReaTune scrollbar appearance issues
- macOS: fix routing matrix/wiring diagram scrollbar appearance issues
- macOS: improve appearance of static text fields when option to allow dark mode is enabled
- macOS: optionally display last undo point in REAPER title bar
- MIDI editor: add option to prevent mouse edits of single CC events from moving past other CC events
- MIDI editor: double-click on CC lane header selects all events in lane
- MIDI editor: improve visibility of note text in diamond or triangle view mode
- MIDI: preserve CC shapes when gluing items with timebase source beats
- Media explorer: fix memory leak when opening/closing window
- Media items: add preference to set imported media items with embedded tempo to auto-stretch at project tempo changes
- Media items: improve auto-stretch warp slope calculation with linear tempo changes
- OSC: fix divide by zero bugs when device sets bank size of zero
- ReaTune: improve correction tab drawing behavior when window is very small
- Stretch markers: fix timing issues with tempo ramps and/or 0ms fade-times
- Stretch markers: preserve beat-based positions of stretch markers when copy/pasting items with timebase beats
- Toolbars: fix actions to press active toolbar button by position
- Toolbars: refresh toolbar after running any action via toolbar
- Toolbars: refresh toolbars after running any custom action
- Track panels: prevent meters from occluding track name when renaming tracks on Windows
- VST: add hasCockosSampleAccurateAutomation and hasCockosEmbeddedUI support for third-party plug-ins
- Windows: fix truncated docker tabs with HiDPI
- Windows: improve track/region manager HiDPI resize behaviors
- Windows: improve screensets window HiDPI resize behavior
- Windows: improve media explorer routing button HiDPI resizing
- Windows: fix listview header hit testing with non-standard scalings