FrostWire is (All-in-One) multi-featured tool to give a unique experience to search, download and play. FrostWire Contains a cloud Downloader, BitTorrent Client, Advanced library and Media Player. It helps you to share, search and download files in Torrent format using its cloud sources. It comes with a media player for viewing and playing your video & audio files or downloads. FrostWire has its In-App search to find the commons and free downloadable files (No need for Browser). Preview files before downloading and play Torrent media before it goes completed.
- Search - download - play files.
- Play Media files online.
- Speed up your BitTorrent.
- Share your files with the public.
- Preview/Play while downloading.
- The best Library.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Feb 1, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
(29.67 MB) Free Download/download/button/#2f8f67 (5.83 MB) Free Download Linux/download/button/#823410(1.89 MB) Free Download Mac/download/button/#0e78b5
- OpenJDK 13 runtime (windows,mac)
- Soundcloud search and downloads fixed
- LimeTorrents search and downloads fixed
- New jlibtorrent 184.108.40.206 update
- jlibtorrent updated to boost 1.72.0
- jlibtorrent upgraded openssl to 1.1.1d
- lt:fix erroneous event=completed tracker announce when checking files
- lt:promote errors in parsing listen_interfaces to post listen_failed_alert
- lt:fix bug in protocol encryption/obfuscation
- lt:fix buffer overflow in SOCKS5 UDP logic
- lt:fix issue of rapid calls to file_priority() clobbering each other
- lt:clear tracker errors on success
- lt:optimize setting with unlimited unchoke slots
- lt:fixed restoring of trackers, comment, creation date and created-by in resume data
- lt:fix handling of torrents with too large pieces
- lt:fixed division by zero in anti-leech choker
- lt:fixed bug in torrent_info::swap