Boost your browser by more security with the new update of Google Chrome, the fastest browser in the world. You may be disturbed by the frequent updates, but what Google Chrome offers is security additions to protect your privacy and information. Google Chrome is an advanced browser full of many features that gives you a unique experience to surf the Internet easily and quickly. It is the only browser that combines advanced interface, ease of use and speed. Google Chrome always offers the best options and experiences, along with ongoing security updates that fill the gaps and prevent hackers from stealing our data.
- Quick search: Search and navigate from the same box. Choose from results and suggestions that appear as you type, including your recent searches and visited websites, so you can get to what you want in a snap.
- Less typing: Skip all that small-screen typewriting. Auto-fill helps you to complete forms with only one click, whereas Auto-suggest saves you time once typewriting URLs and searches.
- Pick up where you left off: When you switch from your laptop computer to your phone, there’s no have to be compelled to search everywhere once more for that website you were reading. With Chrome, you'll be able to instantly access all of your open tabs, bookmarks and up to date searches from any device. That manner you have got your internet on all of your devices
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Feb 11, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
(56.51 MB) Free Download x86/download/button/#2f8f67(57.58 MB) Free Download x64/download/button/#2f8f67
This release contains the following features, as well as stability and performance improvements.
- [Autofill Assistant] Fix expiration date on card
- [payments] Do not allow payment app change during retry.
- Disable CertVerifyProcInternalTest.LeafNewerThan20181015WithTlsSctList
- Reland "Preserve Play API search engine from being replaced by prepopulated data"
- Reland "Add a parameter to control if TemplateUrlService.setPlayAPISearchEngine should set the search engine as default"
- Revert "Add a parameter to control if TemplateUrlService.setPlayAPISearchEngine should set the search engine as default"
- Revert "Preserve Play API search engine from being replaced by prepopulated data"
- Invalidate SSLClientAuthHandler's WeakPtrs in destructor
- Add a parameter to control if TemplateUrlService.setPlayAPISearchEngine should set the search engine as default