Enjoy privacy protection while surfing the Internet with Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla Firefox is an advanced Web Browser with 2X faster tab navigation. It is 30% lighter than chrome which reducing memory usage to free additional space on your PC to run smoothly. Mozilla Firefox is using many extensions like LastPass, uBlock Origin, Evernote and others to give high performance and a custom interface that can be freely controlled. Set Mozilla Firefox to work as you like, Drag and drop your features into the toolbar to quickly access them.
- Now 2x faster.
- Safe Browsing.
- 30% lighter than Chrome.
- Smooth browsing.
- Switch from Chrome to Firefox in just a few minutes.
- Seriously Private Browsing.
- Faster Page Loading.
- Tracking Protection.
- Share large files without prying eyes
- A powerful engine to make browsing faster.
- Loading pages in shortly time.
- A good design to use all features and settings.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Feb 10, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
(47.36 MB) Free Download x86/download/button/#2f8f67(48.62 MB) Free Download x64/download/button/#2f8f67
- Various stability fixes
- This Firefox release includes two features that help users view and read website content more easily, quickly. Like all accessibility improvements, these features improve browsing for everyone.
- Firefox has offered a page zoom feature for more than a decade that allows users to set the zoom level on a per-site basis. For users who need to zoom most websites, having to adjust zoom for each new site can be an annoyance. To address this, we have implemented a new global default zoom level setting. This option is available in about:preferences under "Language and Appearance" and can be scaled up or down from 100% as needed and sets the default zoom level for all sites. Per-site zoom is still available to make adjustments to individual sites as needed.
- Many users with low vision rely on Windows' High Contrast Mode to make websites more readable. Traditionally, to increase the readability of text, Firefox has disabled background images when High Contrast Mode is enabled. With today’s release of Firefox 73, we introduce a “readability backplate” solution which places a block of background color between the text and background image. Now, websites in High Contrast Mode are more readable without disabling background images.