Produce your audio with high quality, control, and multiple features. REAPER is a fully digital audio production tool, offering recording, editing, processing and mixing multitrack audio files. REAPER can read many formats like (ACID, AIFF, AVI, BWF, CDDA, EDL, FLAC, KAR, MIDI, MOGG, MOV, MP3, MPEG, OGG VORBIS, OGG OPUS, QT, RADAR, REX2, SYX, W64, WAV, WAVPACK, WMV) and write in (AIFF, AVI, BWF, CD ISO (CUE/BIN), FLAC, MIDI, MOV, MOGG, MP3 (with freely available encoder), OGG VORBIS, OGG OPUS, W64, WAV, WAVPACK). It supports many devices, formats and plugins that help you to arrange, create, render, record and edit many audio files.
- Efficient, fast to load, and tightly coded. Can be installed and run from a portable or network drive.
- Powerful audio and MIDI routing with multi-channel support throughout.
- 64-bit internal audio processing. Import, record to, and render to many media formats, at almost any bit depth and sample rate.
- Thorough MIDI hardware and software support.
- Support for thousands of third-party plug-in effects and virtual instruments, including VST, VST3, AU, DX, and JS.
- Hundreds of studio-quality effects for processing audio and MIDI, and built-in tools for creating new effects.
- Automation, modulation, grouping, VCA, surround, macros, OSC, scripting, control surfaces, custom skins and layouts.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|
|Last updated||:||Feb 22, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
(12.93 MB) Free Download x64/download/button/#2f8f67(11.09 MB) Free Download x86/download/button/#2f8f67(60.00$) Buy License/cart/button/#d18719
- ARA: support media with different sample rates for ARA plugins like VocAlign
- Automation items: add sine shape, tilt parameter
- Control surfaces: preserve MCU/MCP mode across sessions (csurf section, mcu_mcp key)
- Custom actions: add options to define when custom action toolbar buttons and menu items are displayed as enabled
- Envelopes: add actions to move active envelope fader, or selected envelope points, up or down a tiny bit
- Envelopes: turn off track/send mute button when creating new mute envelope while muted, so it's not double-muted
- JSFX: fix possible crash from concurrent random() calls
- macOS: disable formatting in various text fields
- macOS: faster listview updates
- macOS: show open-project options on recent macOS versions by default
- MIDI editor: add UI scaling support
- MIDI editor: add basic CC LFO dialog
- MIDI editor: add option to allow CC shape in bank and LSB lanes (CC0, CC32-63)
- MIDI editor: display non-standard CC values in event list view
- MIDI editor: prevent multiple events at the same time position when creating saw LFO
- MIDI editor: respect default CC curve shape preference when inserting new event via action
- MIDI editor: support entering note name directly in event properties dialog
- MIDI inline editor: DPI-scale CC lane resizers
- Media items: fix erratic snap when source loop length is less than snap division
- Media items: inform user when auto-stretch timebase cannot be applied due to existing gradual tempo map
- Media items: when enabled, trim behind duplicated media items immediately after duplicating
- Mouse modifiers: add modifier to adjust loop section start/end by dragging media item contents
- Mouse modifiers: add modifiers to adjust loop section length by dragging loop divider notch or item edges
- Mouse modifiers: add modifier to draw selected media item, looping the visible or time-selected section
- Performance meter: shorten text strings when very narrow
- Project bay: display source offset, tempo, time signature for source media if applicable
- Projects: store arrange view Y-scroll position in project
- ReaNINJAM: improve status display/visual click
- ReaScript: improve support for touch messages when using OscLocalMessageToHost()
- ReaTune: allow detection on very low pitches G-1..A0 with large window size
- ReaTune: optionally limit output note range in automatic tuning mode
- Render: display more accurate remaining render time when using region render matrix
- Render: force rendered sample rate to be compatible with stem file output format
- Retina/HiDPI: generic FX UI font sizing improvements
- Retina/HiDPI: track routing window font sizing improvements
- Theme: omit IDE colors from theme element finder
- VST: fix VST3 .vstpreset loading
- VST: fix interaction between automation items and VST3 parameters in certain cases
- VST: fix support for VST3 plugins that output MIDI via LegacyMIDICCOutEvent
- VST: notify VST3 plug-ins of display DPI
- Windows: improve font antialiasing size threshold on HiDPI
- Windows: store TCP, FX browser, FX chain, media explorer pane sizes independent of DPI
- Windows: add experimental Multimonitorv2 HiDPI awareness mode
- Windows: improve checkbox appearance in various theme-colored windows