Rust is an effective building language to create reliable and efficient software. Rust used in major technologies for its fast, low-resource and has cross-platform solutions. It works fast and supports memory-efficient which no runtime or junks collector. Rust can integrate with other languages, works on embedded devices and has important documents & friendly compiler. Rust can work in many programming fields like (Command Line - WebAssembly - Networking - Embedded).
- Useful error messages.
- Top-notch tooling — an integrated package manager and build tool.
- Auto-completion in smart multi-editor.
- Type inspections & Auto-formatter.
- Helps you maintain your app.
- Support Targeting low-resource devices
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Feb 2, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|