Start encoding your videos in any resolution. VidCoder is a powerful media tool to rip Blu-ray/DVD and consider as video transcoding. It offers the best features to give the full control over videos with the best qualities. VidCoder uses HandBrake core APIs to do the heavy lifting for encoding video files by its powerful engine. It also manages the HandBrake library with more rich UI than the official HandBrake Windows GUI. VidCoder can rip Blu-rays and DVDs but does not defeat the encryption found on commercial discs.
- MP4, MKV containers
- Completely integrated encoding pipeline: everything is in one process and no huge intermediate temporary files
- H.264, H.265, MPEG-4, MPEG-2, VP8, Theora video
- Hardware-accelerated encoding with AMD VCE, Nvidia NVENC and Intel QuickSync
- AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3, FLAC audio encoding and AAC/AC3/MP3/DTS/DTS-HD passthrough
- Target bitrate, size or quality for video
- 2-pass encoding
- Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace, rotate, reflect filters
- Powerful batch encoding
- Instant source previews
- Creates small encoded preview clips
- Pause, resume encoding
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Feb 2, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
(15.61 MB) Free Download/download/button/#2f8f67(18.37 MB) Free Portable Download/download/button/#2f8f67
- Fixed more issues with anamorphic, padding and rotation.
- Fixed possible crash when preview window is open and padding is enabled.
- Fixed issue with preview window not updating properly when switching encoding presets.
- Updated translations.