The best way to edit metadata for audio files easily. MP3TAG is one of the best metadata editing software, it supports a lot of audio formats as ID3v1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, iTunes MP4, WMA and more. The application allows you to download covers and install them on audio files. It also supports changing everything related to audio file such as filename, translation and import / export Tags. You can also use Tags to create playlists as you like. Easy to control all audio files based on the tag information. MP3TAG is a light and easy to use Tool that doesn't need much time to learn to use it.
- Supports modification Tags on a lot of ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 formats.
- Add Covers for files to show your library organized.
- Import Tags from other sites like Discogs, freedb, MusicBrainz, and more.
- Edit and replace tags and filenames.
- Create playlists.
- Generate reports in CSV and HTML.
- Fully Unicode Compliant for User-interface and tagging.
Supported Audio Formats:
aac - alac - aif / aifc / aiff - dsf - flac - mka / mkv - ape - mp3 - mp4 / m4a / m4b / m4v / iTunes - mpc - ogg - opus - ofr / ofs - spx - tak - tta - wma - wv - wav
|Operating System||:||Windows 10/8.1/8/7/2008/Vista/2003/XP SP3|
|Last updated||:||Mar 27, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- New Features
- added 'Adjust cover' to resize cover art via cover context menu.
- added support for *.jfif image file extension when adding cover art.
- added support for WebM Container *.webm files.
- added support for WebM Container *.webm for Explorer context menu shell extension (requires restart to be updated if already installed).
- added option to retry write to file operations from file list if file is being used by another application.
- added option to retry write to file operations if file is being used by another application.
- moved MP4-related optimization functions to Utils submenu in right-click context menu.
- optimized performance of local freedb index creation.
- replace action now uses more characters to detect word boundaries if match as whole word is enabled.
- web sources commands debug and debugwriteinput now use app data directory as base if output filename has relative path.
- filtered file list was not refreshed in some cases when files were added via drag and drop.
- iTunes Soundcheck data produced by $rg2sc() was not detected for MP3 ID3v2 anymore.
- list column width was not automatically adjusted when resizing action and export dialogs.
- local freedb index database was deleted right after creation in some cases.
- multi-field search for album-only tag sources used encoding on whole parameter fragment when building URLs.
- multi-field search for tag sources did not expand search placeholder %s in URLs anymore.
- navigation via tab was not possible at extended tags dialog if previous or next buttons reached the end and got disabled.
- populating the context menu and setting the context-menu item texts was off in some cases (since v3.00a).
- possible memory issue when handling Apple QuickTime chapter information.
- possible runtime error when editing files via the file list while files were loading.
- save configuration did not include *.inc files from tag sources directory.
- saving MP4 with existing QuickTime chapters used global title instead of chapter names when creating Nero chapters.
- track length for Matroska files with chapters was length of first chapter also if listing of chapters as separate files was disabled.
- web sources command gotoline failed if target line was empty.