Get all the files you want to download from the Internet with Ant Download Manager. Ant Download Manager is an advanced download manager with a traditional interface for secure handling. It supports all browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera.. etc. Ant Download Manager will automatically read links and preview files online. It also gets file information like name, size, type, and creation date. It helps to download videos and audios from youtube, DailyMotion, SoundCloud, etc. Ant Download Manager supports many of the most advanced and popular video services and media protocols such as (F4M, M3U8, MPEG-DASH, etc.).
- Able to add additional information about the music to the ID3v2 tag of MP3 file.
- Video Grabber.
- Support all file formats.
- Support for most internet browsers.
- Support connection protocols.
- Pause and resume downloading.
- Loading different types of video files.
- Download Speed Acceleration.
- History - File Categories.
- Preview media files.
- Multiple file download.
- Storing passwords.
- Download Resume.
|Operating System||:||Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10|
|Last updated||:||Apr 3, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- Added support FFMpeg.exe conversion methods
- Added the ability to specify the filename when downloading in the list or file links mode. Separate link and the file name by "||" double-symbol
- Added support download youtube channels
- Added support bilibili.com
- Updated chrome extension
- Updated firefox extension
- Updated Download All dialog
- Updated Add Video Download
- Fixed the capture of vimeo-stream urls
- Refactoring and bug fix