Create your portable version of Windows operating system with Rufus. Rufus is an easy-to-use and lightweight tool to create bootable USB flash drives. It is a ready-to-go USB flash manager, which review the properties of USB drive and choose the best settings of format. Rufus beta is an unstable copy, To test any issue for the next official version. Rufus has three types for Booting: Non-bootable, FreeDOS and Disk or ISO image.
- Create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- How to use Rufus to create bootable USB
- To learn more about the difference between GPT & MBR
- Work on a system that doesn't have an OS installed
- Flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- Run a low-level utility
|Operating System||:||Windows XP,Vista, 7, 8, 10|
|Last updated||:||Apr 15, 2020|
|Scan By VirusTotal||:||Clean|
- THIS IS NOT A RELEASE.