Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware (Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware) when standard antivirus software either fails to detect them or fails to eliminate them effectively. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it. Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to edit system files or the Registry manually. The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard antivirus and Trojan scanners. It scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other Malware. Trojan Remover also checks to see if Windows loads Files/Services which are hidden by Rootkit techniques and warns you if it finds any.
Trojan Remover Features
- Examines all the system files.
- Scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware.
- Remove the program's reference from the system files.
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windows XP/7/8/10|
|FILE SIZE:||11.53 MB|
|UPDATED:||Jun 7, 2020|
3.5/5 ( 1 ratings )
Trojan Remover Release Notes
- [NEW] Updated Windows 10 version checks for May 2020 Update.
- [FIX] an error in build 2971 meant that "Prompt for Action" when scanning folders was not showing the alert form so the User could not determine the action to take.