MEmu is an advanced Android emulator with a simple user interface for an enjoyable experience . MEmu supports modern Android versions, along with the ability to emulate mobile applications and games perfectly. MEmu introduces Android apps in a simplified, clear presentation style with attractive icons. It works by a Google Play account to manage and download Android apps, as well as add a payment method and make in-app purchases. It supports mid-range and modern devices for high-quality, easy-to-use performance. It supports multiple gameplay and added more fun.
- Mouse and keyboard support.
- Smart and fast control.
- Convenient display for screen resolution.
- HD graphics.
- Support for most Android versions.
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windows XP/7/8/10|
|FILE SIZE:||438.33 MB|
|UPDATED:||Jul 6, 2020|
4.5/5 ( 1 ratings )
MEmu Release Notes
- Added Membership Center which offers premium features to customize the interface and remove the ads. Check-in daily to win MEmu
- premium membership and rare skin for free!.
- Added vertical sensitivity support.
- Added “WASD” operation mode (switch swiping speed between 3 modes).
- Added “cooperate keymapping” (trigger the press/release action on separate locations).
- Fixed the issue of macro key offset caused by scaled-up system resolution (affecting Free Fire).
- Fixed the issue of shared accounts in a few games.
- Fixed the skill release issue of “Arena of Valor”.
- Fixed the movement issue of “Brawl Stars”.
- Fixed the issue that “LifeAfter” can’t sprint in the oblique direction.
- Fixed the first skill failure issue on the four skill heroes of “Mobile Legends”.
- Fix the compatibility issue of “Kwai”.
- Fix the issue that some Xbox controllers are not detected.
- Support options to exit settings.
- Fix the issue that the window hidden by the boss key cannot be activated.