MediaMonkey is an all-in-one multimedia software, used for managing audio files. It helps users to organize audio libraries and play all formats. It is also used to play videos and allows you to manage more than 100,000 media files. It offers a familiar user interface, and you don't need much thought, you can create an audio library, add logos, edit its meta, play it, and videos as well. It is characterized by its support for different devices such as shared libraries with a smart TV or sync tracks with Android or iPad and its support Wi-Fi sync. It also supports DLNA file sharing and audio conversion support for all devices.
- A powerful video and audio manager.
- File Monitor & Organizer.
- CD Ripper & Converter.
- Smart sharing between devices.
- Create playlist and auto Tag editor.
- Identify Tracks by looking up CD info on Magix.com website.
- Auto Update for Libraries.
- Sync & backup android/ iOS devices.
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windows 7/8/10|
|FILE SIZE:||15.53 MB|
|UPDATED:||Jul 11, 2020|
4/5 ( 1 ratings )
MediaMonkey Release Notes
- Check changes at MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1990