Monitor all operations on your computer and sensor readings of PC components with HWMonitor. HWMonitor is a software monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors such as voltages, temperatures, fans speed. It handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE IT87 series, most Winbond ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well as hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature. HWMonitor PRO is the extended version of it with more features.
- Display Mode by Sensor Type
- Remote Monitoring
- Firewall considerations
- Graph Generator
- Improved Interface
- PWM Control
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10|
|FILE SIZE:||1.67 MB|
|UPDATED:||Jul 19, 2020|
4/5 ( 1 ratings )
HWMonitor Release Notes
- Fix window position and size issue.
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT, Ryzen 7 3800XT, Ryzen 5 3600XT, Ryzen 3 3100 and 3300X, and "Renoir" APU.
- AMD B550 chipset.
- Intel Z490/W480/B460 Comet Lake platform support.
- Hygon processors preliminary support.