New features prompt users to try BlueStacks' performance in simulating Android games on the computer. BlueStacks is a giant software in the field of simulating Android devices on the computer, offering unique quality and style of gameplay. It helps players to enjoy their time playing mobile games on PC such as BUPG, Fortnite, Garena Free Fire and many more. It supports a lot of tools and settings to control the screen display, game buttons, sound quality, graphics, and the full screen. You can control all gameplay items with the mouse and keyboard and adjust display settings. It has many features that help you customize the gameplay, save resources, and activate multi-play.
- Fast, Simple and Lean.
- Multi-Game at same time.
- Test mobile apps on PC.
- Add more control to mobile games.
- Full & secure experience.
- Support all android versions.
- Support Google play accounts.
- Better adjust the monitor.
(567.97 MB) Free Download x86/download/button/#2f8f67 (572.01 MB) Free Download x64/download/button/#2f8f67
BlueStacks Release Notes
- They have tweaked around internally to improve your overall experience across a variety of applications.
- Set calendar reminders for in-game events in Rise of Kingdoms and State of Survival. Track important upcoming events and score big with notifications on email, mobile and desktop.
- Use Smart Edge Scrolling for Rise of Kingdoms to scroll through the map by simply moving the cursor to the edge of the map in the direction you would like to scroll in. World supremacy awaits you!
- Manage all your controls easily in one place with a single click with our new, simplified and compact Game Controls menu.
- Save more power while multitasking smoothly with the all-new Eco mode. We’ll take care of your system’s performance at the tap of a button.
- Sort your instances by name or Android version to decide which one suits your preferences, using improvements in the Multi-
- Instance Manager to assist you with managing your instances.
- The most powerful Controls Editor can now be accessed in multiple ways. Also, you can now download the latest in-built controls with the Update Controls button.
- A performance warning will alert you if you try to allocate all the CPU cores to BlueStacks. We know you love gaming, but your system is equally important!
- The BlueStacks loading screen will now show you tips and tricks to make the most out of your gaming experience. Staring at the loading bar now has its perks!
- A new shortcut key to enter/exit mouse lock is assigned to ESC. Why drag and spin when you can tap and win?
- Various bug fixes have kept our in-house exterminator quite busy, these past few weeks.