AnyDVD HD is a Windows app that removes restrictions of DVD and Blu-ray media automatically in the background. It can enable read access of the contents of a movie DVD or Blu-ray as soon as it's inserted into the drive. AnyDVD HD helps to make the movie region free and viewable on DVD player or playback software. It can disable unwanted movie features such as forced subtitles, forced delays, and no-skip marks, giving you full control over your movie experience. AnyDVD HD allows you to watch Blu-ray movies over a digital display connection, without an HDCP-compliant graphics card and an HDCP-compliant display.
AnyDVD HD Features
- Works automatically in the background.
- Removes restrictions and region code from DVDs.
- Inhibits addition of analog jamming signals.
- Allows disabling of forced subtitles, forced delays, and other restrictions.
- Works "on the fly" without the need to store data onto your hard disk.
- Supports NTSC- as well as PAL-DVDs.
- Prevents automatic launching of unwanted software such as 'PC-friendly'.
- Can adjust your monitor refresh rate to match your video material.
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal.
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives.
- Compatible with all Video DVD media.
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code.
- Works with all DVD editing tools, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software.
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared in your home network and handled with the command prompt, Windows Explorer, et.
- Stable and fast version.
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format reader.
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windows XP/7/8/10|
|FILE SIZE:||16.70 MB|
|UPDATED:||Oct 12, 2020|
3/5 ( 1 ratings )
AnyDVD HD Release Notes
- [New] (Blu-ray): Support for new discs.
- [New] (Blu-ray): Workaround for some AACS authoring errors.
- [New] (DVD): Support for new discs.
- [Fix] (Blu-ray): Missing files when "ripping to folder".
- [Fix] (Blu-ray): Crash with some discs.
- Some fixes and improvements.