FileZilla is a powerful and cross-platform FTP client and offers FTPS/SFTP provides many features for transferring files. It helps you to transmit and store your files on cloud websites through FTP. FileZilla supports TLS, the same level of encryption supported by your web browser, to protect your data. When using TLS your data is encrypted so that prying eyes cannot see it, and your confidential information is protected. It also supports on-the-fly data compression, which can improve the transfer rates. You can use the FTP server of cloud sites to upload and download your files and arrange them as you like. FileZilla is an easy-to-use tool with an intuitive graphical user interface. It helps you transfer a lot of files to more than one cloud site at the same time. FileZilla provides SSL protection, uses HTTP protocol and doesn't oppose the firewall.
- Easy to use
- Supports FTP, FTPS and SFTP.
- Works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS and more
- IPv6 support
- Supports resume and transfer of large files less 4GB
- Tabbed user interface
- Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Configurable transfer speed limits
- Filename filters
- Directory comparison
- Network configuration wizard
- Remote file editing
- HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
- Logging to file
- Synchronized directory browsing
- Remote file search
FileZilla Release Notes
- Fixed crash if downloading ASCII files with stray carriage returns.
- Fixed too strict requirements for preallocation.
- Fixed a memory leak.