CCleaner is the best computer cleaner; it helps the user get rid of junk and harmful files on the pc as well as wipe out usage traces and protect the user from being tracked. It is a lightweight and easy-to-use tool that supports computer scanning, estimating and disposing of unnecessary files that are taking up space within the operating system. Continuous use of the computer, installing programs, downloading files in the Temp folder and ignoring their removal is a bad thing for the computer, so these files turn into malicious files that damage the computer or stop some features or settings as a result of the conflict with Windows processes. Ccleaner gets rid of many problems that occur in programs, the registry, or the operating system in general. It is also an effective tool in wiping storage devices and making them incapable of retrieving data on them. It also displays the installed apps and built-in tools and enables uninstallation.
- Control which apps use your computer's resources.
- Removes tracking files and browsing data.
- Automatically analyzes, fixes and tunes your PC's performance.
- Cleaning, control and acceleration.
- Remove applications and built-in tools.
- Better computer health.
- Hard and Windows maintenance.
- Deeply delete storage devices.
- system recovery.
- Schedule activity.
- Duplicate Finder.
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windows XP/7/8/10|
|FILE SIZE:||29.82 MB|
|UPDATED:||Mar 25, 2021|
5/5 ( 1 ratings )
CCleaner Release Notes
- [Cleaning Settings] Restored support for local domains to the ‘Cookies To Keep’ whitelist (e.g. ‘localhost’, ‘desktop2’).
- [Cleaning Settings] We have disabled the ‘Wipe Free Space’ feature while we investigate reports of erroneous data erasure.
- [Cleaning Automation] You can now choose to use standard cleaning rules or Custom Clean for scheduled cleans.
- [Cleaning Automation] Fixed a bug where unchecking Smart Cleaning did not uncheck its child options.
- [New Onboarding Flow] They've added a new quick start guide called Help Hub that is active during a trial for some users (currently EN only).
- [Accessibility] The new CCleaner onboarding experience fully supports NVDA screen reader and meets WCAG AA requirements.
- [Accessibility] Tab navigation order through different sections of the app window is now more consistent.
- [Accessibility] Improved Search Field labelling for NVDA.
- [Accessibility] Fixed an issue where Disk Analyzer would hang at the end of analysis if NVDA was running.