Google Chrome is a cross-platform browser built by Google that updates it regularly to avoid bugs and loopholes. It is based on Chromium (Open Source Browser) and is featured by smoothness and speed in response, in addition to the built-in tools that facilitate the control of processes and tabs. Google Chrome uses Google services for searching, updating and continuous support, as well as personal services, email, calendar, translation, photos, maps, video service (YouTube) and many more. It continuously strives to provide adequate protection for the user by a smart shield to avoid websites that contain harmful components and to control the data that is shared with the third party. Google Chrome is also a tool for viewing document files such as PDF, images, icons, and SVG files. It also contains a task manager to control stopping services and hanging tabs. It has become more intelligent; now, data is saved by disabling synchronization for inactive tabs, which reduces the consumption of RAM and network.
Google Chrome Features
- Sync Chrome across devices.
- Incognito windows for private search.
- Fast tabs Navigation.
- Smart Shield and virus scanner.
- Task Manager.
- Google services.
- Define your activities and manage your Google services.
- Reducing the consumption of computer and Internet resources while not in use.
- display PDF,images,svg files and icons.
- Supports Extensions and development tools.
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10|
|FILE SIZE:||73.16 MB|
|UPDATED:||Apr 20, 2021|
5/5 ( 1 ratings )
Google Chrome Release Notes
- This update includes 7 security fixes.
- Heap buffer overflow in V8.
- Integer overflow in Mojo.
- Type Confusion in V8.
- Out of bounds memory access in V8.
- Use after free in navigation.
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives