Is your computer running slow? As it gets older it collects unused files and settings which take up hard drive space making it slower and slower. CCleaner cleans up these files and makes it faster instantly. CCleaner is the best computer cleaner; it helps the user get rid of junk and harmful files on the pc as well as wipe out usage traces and protect the user from being tracked. It is a lightweight and easy-to-use tool that supports computer scanning, estimating and disposing of unnecessary files that are taking up space within the operating system. Continuous use of the computer, installing programs, downloading files in the Temp folder and ignoring their removal is a bad thing for the computer, so these files turn into malicious files that damage the computer or stop some features or settings as a result of the conflict with Windows processes. Ccleaner gets rid of many problems that occur in programs, the registry, or the operating system in general. It is also an effective tool in wiping storage devices and making them incapable of retrieving data on them. It also displays the installed apps and built-in tools and enables uninstallation.
- Control which apps use your computer's resources.
- Removes tracking files and browsing data.
- Automatically analyzes, fixes and tunes your PC's performance.
- Cleaning, control and acceleration.
- Remove applications and built-in tools.
- Better computer health.
- Hard and Windows maintenance.
- Deeply delete storage devices.
- system recovery.
- Schedule activity.
- Duplicate Finder.
|OPERATING SYSTEM:||Windows XP/7/8/10|
|FILE SIZE:||29.95 MB|
|UPDATED:||Apr 29, 2021|
5/5 ( 1 ratings )
CCleaner Release Notes
- [Cleaning] Added new cleaning of Slack cache (this optional setting does not wipe message history)
- [Cleaning] They have re-enabled the ‘Wipe Free Space’ feature with new diagnostics information to catch a bug that was reported but not reproduced in our thorough testing
- [Cleaning] They have added optional debug logging to try to catch a rare ‘rule duplication’ bug
- [Security] We fixed some instances where the app was using HTTP instead of HTTPS